- Tire Discounters is an Ohio based corporation, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Established in 1976 with a single, one bay store, Tire Discounters has remained under the leadership of the founder, Chip Wood, for the past 39 years.
- 100 stores with 6-10 bays per store (and counting) providing tires, wheels and auto services.
- Store footprint ranges from Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana and Tennessee, with locations in Cincinnati, Columbus, Dayton, Lexington, Louisville and Nashville.
- Industry-leading innovations introduced continuously since 1976.
- Free 4-wheel alignment with ANY tire purchase
- Lifetime Tire Maintenance with any tire purchase, even if you just buy one tire
- All-inclusive pricing
- Uses recycled rubber, recycled oil and lead free wheel weights.
- Fasting growing tire chain in the Midwest! Currently employs more than 1,100 people.
- Eighth largest independent tire dealer in the U.S. by Modern Tire Dealer national rankings.
- Rated the No. 1 Tire Store in Cincinnati by CityBeat Magazine for the past 7 years.
- Won Best of Auto Repair on Louisville's A-List in 2014.
- Broke the Guinness world record for the tallest stack of tires in 2014.
- Region's largest custom wheel outlet.
- Official service provider member of the Automotive Maintenance & Repair Association (AMRA) & the National Association of Fleet Administrators (NAFA), honoring all major national accounts.
- Full automotive maintenance and repair by ASE-certified technicians.
1968 Baltimore-Reynoldsburg Road
Reynoldsburg, OH 43068