Hagerty Classic Auto
It's all about passion. We have grown to be the global leader for collector car and boat insurance, but we're still just a family business built on a love for the hobby. Our passion drives us to keep improving our product and to give our clients the best service imaginable.
People trust us with their most prized possessions because we get it. It's all about memories and dreams: The '69 Camaro you wanted since you were a kid. The Chris Craft boat you inherited from your granddad. Even that vintage Triumph motorcycle you used to impress your future wife. We protect the physical connections to the best moments in your life.
Quick Facts: We stay busy
- We protect over 700,000 vehicles, 10,000 boats and 25,000 motorcycles worth a total of $19 billion.
- We’re bigger than all of our specialty competitors (combined).
- We talk to 50,937 clients and agents each month on average.
- “Ask Hagerty” answers over 1,800 car-related questions each year.
- We attend over 1,500 classic car events each year.
- Our value experts attend every major auction in the U.S. and abroad.
- 150 media outlets, including Forbes, the New York Times and CNN look to Hagerty for market commentary.
- In 2010, Hagerty employees participated in the restoration of a Model A. This past year, over 100 employees put in a total of 2,750 donated hours toward thecomplete restoration of a 1969 Camaro, and work has already begun on a third employee restoration project. These hands-on projects, totally unique to Hagerty, provide our employees with valuable restoration skills, enhancing their appreciation for the vehicles we protect.
- Our claims adjusters get 80 hours of hands-on classic car repair training a year.
- We donate 10% of our net revenue to programs and organizations devoted topreserving the hobby.
- Our employees get 16 hours of paid community service each year.
- We’ve been recognized at both state and national levels for our employee volunteer efforts.
141 Rivers Edge Dr, Ste 200
Traverse City, MI 49684
Phone: (800) 922-4050